Conferences and Events
Family Justice Center Community Assessment and Study Tour
July 26-27, 2017 in Golden, Colorado
Community Meeting open to the public on Wednesday, July 26th from 8:30 am – 11:00 am
100 Jefferson County Parkway, Golden, CO 80401
8th Annual Alliance for HOPE Leadership Summit
September 26 – 28, 2017 in New Orleans, Louisiana.
The rapidly developing movement toward multi-agency collaboration, co-located services, mergers of agencies, shared office space models, and Family Justice Centers is getting the attention of non-profit agency leaders and funders across the country. There are currently more than 130 Family Justice Centers and other types of Multi-Agency Centers in the U.S. and hundreds of other agencies working to develop partnerships and models of co-located services. Internationally, the movement now has strong momentum including the European Family Justice Center Alliance with initiatives in more than 20 countries. Beyond Europe, there are developing and operating Family Justice Centers or similar cross-sector collaborative Centers in another 15 countries. It is happening. It is time. Family Justice Centers are co-locating with Child Advocacy Centers. Non-profits are merging with other non-profits to create more comprehensive responses to trauma-exposed children and adults.
What is the next step for your agency? How can you continue to shift the dial in your community?
Whether you are just starting down the road toward greater collective impact, or have been part of this movement since its beginning, our Annual Leadership Summit is a chance for you to learn from and be inspired by others in the movement.
This year’s theme is: Dream Big, Start Small, Move Fast. Our topics will include:
- Promising and best practices in collaborative service models
- Leadership strategies in Multi-Agency Centers
- Expanding our framework to address lifetime victimization
- Developing health and clinical forensic services in Centers
- Advocating for legislation and policy in your State
- Incorporating survivor voices into your Center at all levels
- Strategic Thinking: creating our 5-year vision for the FJC and Collective Impact Movement
Our three-day Summit is specifically targeting:
- Community-Based Agencies who are interested in increasing their collective impact through co-located services
- Leadership staff at open and developing Family Justice Centers, Multi-Agency Model Centers
- Board Members, Policy Makers, Elected Officials and Funders
For more information, email Patricia@allianceforhope.com.
18th Annual International Family Justice Conference
April 24-26, 2018 in Fort Worth, Texas – Worthingon Renaissance Hotel
19th Annual International Family Justice Conference
March 19-21, 2019 in San Diego, California – Paradise Point Resort
To request training in your community, click here.
Corresponding Training Materials
Unless specifically linked on this page, please go to the Online Resource Library to access the materials, handouts, and continuing education credit information for upcoming training.